incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1004962
Roland TD-1KV V-Drum with 8" PDX-8 mesh head snare
Through the KV- Version, the smallest real V-Drum set TD-1 receives a true mesh head snare drum pad. Since the snare is the heart of a Drum, it is set here at the most important point. On the PDX-8 mesh head snare pad, it is possible to practise at home very quietly but despite very well! Everything else remains the same as from the Roland TD-1K set. The mini-drum- module TD-1 with few but good sounding acoustic drum sounds. It is definitely enough to practise and to have fun, but as a disatvantage the extension-options and upgrade-abilities are very restricted.
The TD-1KV sounds decent and is designed and conceived impressively intelligent.
Those requiring not much are served here in good Roland-quality
Few but really good and natural-sounding drum kits for all music styles, as well as various training- and recording tools. To our mind, the Roland TD-1KV is the perfect choise as an entry-set for demanding newcomers and returners as well as a mobile "boot kit" for the classic Drummer.You should have heard this new entry-class, but better you should have felt it as well:
- mega compact in dimensions, but very well- reasoned and adjustable, so that everyone is able to find his place, from the small first-grader up to the 2-meter drummer
- 15 various kits for all styles
- certainly the quietest e-drum set currently available
- timimg-coach functions to practise and a simple recording-function
- USB connection so that you have an access to the huge drumming community
- can be expanded about a second crash cymbal
- Kick (Bass Drum) can be replaced by a normal E-Kick (Roland KD-9 or the like)
The drum-tec Conclusion for the Roland TD-1KV:
- That is what we call very well-reasoned! The very essence of what a drummer needs, not more.... but the essence in the very best quality and especially VERY QUIET!!*
- In the detail- pictures we show certain options (not included in delivery) how to extend or optimise your TD-1KV (... still not nescessary as it is already full and "round"
*Those having very irritable neighbors are supposed to consider the purchase of a noise-protection carpet of drum-tec or Roland in addition!
Technical Fact on the Roland TD-1 Module:
- Drum Kits: 15
- Songs: 15
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Interface: USB (USB-MIDI)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 150 mA
Coach Functions - 10:
- Time Check (Easy)
- Time Check (Hard)
- Auto Up/Down
- Quiet Count
- Tempo Check (Easy)
- Tempo Check (Hard)
- Stroke Balance
- Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- Output/ Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Mix In jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB Comnputer port: USB type B
- Trigger Input connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
Great kit with loads of different features, also bought the extra cymbal which is a great add on. Highly recommended ?
Great kit, great service
Bought this set and I'm very happy with it. The mesh head was torn after a few months of playing however due to a small irregularity in the fabric, and drum-tec sent me a new one for free. Definitely recommended and great pricing too.
Meine Chronik geht von Td3 über TD6, TD8, wieder TD3, DTX 2.0, Trigger I/O und nun das TD1.
Eines der besten Sets die ich je hatte. Die Entwicklung schläft nicht und es fungiert weit über ein Übungsset hinaus. Hinzu kommt der lupenreine Service von Drum-Tec. Hier kauft man gerne.
Manuel K. hat eine Bewertung mit 5 Sternchen abgegeben.
gut! Konkurrenzlos +++++ aber zu eng für kräftige Drummer
ordered two weeks ago from drumtech guys, received yesterday - report today - wonderfull kit - amazing small, pretty and fuck...great real sounds - i connected my bigger roland pd 12\" snare and it works pretty nice - the new kick does it whats needed and its really amazing quiet - - who search for compact small kit for small rooms with nat. sounds - buy it, love it - drumtech guys i come back again - sunny kisses from Tenerife, Charly