Roland TD-11 Supernatural Trigger Drum Module (used)
The SuperNATURAL technology is also brought in action at the new TD-11. By Behaviour Modeling, it ties the advantages of expressiveness and dynamic, and provides an even better tonal development. Equipped with high-quality, pressureful sounds and the many practicing-functions, the TD-11 is an ideal module to train your drum skills.
The drum-tec Essentials of the Roland TD-11:
History of the The Roland TD-11 series was presented as the smallest "real V-Drum Series" at the Music Trade Fair 2012. This series is definately located in the tradition of the best-selled Electronic Drumsets in the world: the Roland TD-6 and TD-9 sets.
What distinguishes the set from the alternatives: The Roland TD-11KV is the cheapest entry into a complete mesh head Electronic Drum Set of Roland and comes with the latest SuperNATURAL sound technology (strictly speaking: good and realistic sounds) and the Behavior Modeling (To put it simply: clean and realistic playing as regards Dynamics, Speech and Sound Behavior). The sound module offers very well-designed exercise functions, the possibility of recording and a Rhythm Coach to accompany the practising at home usefully.
The most important Features of the Roland TD-11:
- SuperNATURAL sounds with Behaviour Modeling
- Expressive and many-sided Sound-Library with 190 sounds, 50 drum kits, 10 ambience
- Coach- and Quick REC-Function to train your drum skills at home and in music school.
- 14 internal songs
- USB memory for a direct connection to computers
- USB memory for data-backups and for the play-back of audio-songs (WAV/MP3)
- Drum Kits: 50
- Instruments: 190
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types: Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Ambience Parameters: Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
- Preset songs: 14 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
- Quick Rec: Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note Recording method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
- USB Memory Song Player
- File format: WAV/MP3
- Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 350 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor Special connection cable Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2 Sound module mounting plate
Size and Weight
Width: 154 mm/6-1/8 inches
Depth: 89 mm/3-9/16 inches
Height: 225 mm/8-7/8 inches
Weight: 665 g/1 lbs. 8 oz.