incl. VAT plus shipping costs
(1.43 kg shipping weight)
Delivery time 1-2 days
Roland PDX-6A Single-Zone E-Drum Pad (new, without original box): Very small, very quiet and multi-compatible
- Mono triggering
- Very quiet inherent noise thanks to open bottom design
- Very dynamic response of the trigger
- Real head feel: The two-layer Roland Mesh Head resonates like a conventional drumhead and gives you an optimal feel at a compact diameter
- Thanks to its technology simplicity, it is multicompatible with almost all drum modules.
- Very small size: The 6.5" mesh head diameter and it's 8" size make the pad really usable anywhere in your existing set
- Easy entry into the world of E-Drum Pads: The pad can be used as a tom, FX pad or even as a very small additional snare
The Roland PDX-6A electronic drum pad is universally suitable as a toms or effects pad, but also as a very small electronic snare. With its 8" size and 6.5" diameter mesh head, the pad gives you a small but effective work surface for your strokes.
Thanks to its downward-open design, the pad generates only minimal inherent noise, making it one of the quietest pads available. It can be installed very easily as an E-Drum Pad in an existing E-Drum or acoustic drum kit.
The pad is compatible with all Roland sound modules and thanks to its simple technical design it is universally playable with many modules by other manufacturers.
- Universally usable as small tom, FX and very compact second snare drum
- Single Zone Trigger
- One of the quietest pads available
- 2-ply original Roland Mesh Head
- 8" pad diameter, 6.5" Mesh Head diameter
- L-Rod mount for Tama style tom holder
- Compatible with all modules by Roland and almost all other E-Drum modules
Scope of delivery of the Roland PDX-6 E-Drum Pad
- Roland PDX-6A Pad
Reliable detection of your drumming
The pad has an edge trigger system that transmits the intensity of your strokes on the Mesh Head to the module. There, this information is processed and the sounds stored in your module are generated out of the corresponding samples. Unlike dual-zone trigger systems, the PDX-6A generates a mono signal out of your playing onto the mesh head. It does not trigger a separate rimshot.
Very low inherent noise
The Roland PDX-6A has an open structure underneath the 6.5" mesh head. There is no sound body in which the impact noise of your playing can build up. This simple solution makes the PDX-6A one of the quietest E-Drum Pads available.
Due to its design, the small pad is compatible with almost all E-Drum modules of all manufacturers on the market. So in most cases you don't have to buy new pads when you change the module.
Real head feel:
The two-layer Roland Mesh Head consists of a special fabric with a mixture that generates rebounds like a conventional drum head. The hoop with its 5 screws allows you to tension the Mesh Head exactly the way you need it for your perfect rebound. This is how you achieve the ideal playing feel for you.
The pad's 8" diameter and 6.5" Mesh Head area gives you room for a unique playing style. At the same time, the pad is compact enough to find a place in your existing set-up.
Your entry into the world of E-Drum Pads
The flat pad can be used as a small side snare, tom or FX pad in your existing E-Drum, acoustic or hybrid set.
|Diameter in inch:||8|
|Trigger zones:||Single Zone|
|Finish:||Black & White|