Roland PDS-20 module stand with Universal Holding Plate
Roland PDS-20: Solid stand for Roland modules, multipads and more!
The PDS-20 provides a rock-solid foundation while performing with your Roland SPD-series percussion pad or HandSonic percussion instrument. Stability and durability have been improved over the previous-generation PDS-10, with larger rubber feet and doubled-braced steel legs that are 33-percent thicker. The coated mounting plate is rigid and durable, while the new hatched clamp design offers flexible adjustment for maximum playing comfort.
- Chrome-plated tripod stand with double-braced steel legs and large rubber feet
- Durable coated mounting plate
- Flexible set up with new hatched clamp design
- Easy height adjustment for standing or sitting positions
- Compatible with large Roland sound modules (TD-30, TD-50, TD-50X)
- Compatible with Roland SPD and HandSonic percussion instruments
It broke after 2 days!
After 2 days of working with the SPD-SX Pro and the Roland PDS-20 I had a big problem during a performance. The PDS-20 broke!!!
of course this shouldn't happen and we like to apologize for that. Normally the PDS-20 is a very solid stand and lasts for years. Since your warranty for the stand is 3 years, please contact us to get a new one as soon as possible.
cerco porta modulo td17 clamp