Roland CY-8 Cymbal 12“ (new, without original box)
- All-purpose> 2-zone cymbal pad
- Works as a hi-hat in a set with an FD-8 foot pedal
- Also great for use as a> splash, crash, china or effect cymbal
- Does not require a hi-hat stand - can be played on a cymbal holder as a hi-hat cymbal
- Rubberized playing surface with Dual Zone Triggering for Edge and Bow
- Eccentric swinging suspension - the cymbal always keeps its alignment
- Works with all Roland and many other e-drum modules
The CY-8 is a> all-round cymbal pad. Together with a foot controller you can use it as a hi-hat. You don't need an additional hi-hat stand. A cymbal holder is sufficient. It also works great as a> two-zone cymbal with edge and bow. The cymbal pad is chokeable and can be used as a splash, crash, china or effect cymbal. The playing surface includes the front side of the cymbal. Because it swings eccentrically on the cymbal holder, it always keeps its alignment to the drummer, even when played hardest. Its rubberized playing surface area allows you to play with reduced volume. The CY-8 is compatible with all Roland e-drum modules and with many modules of other manufacturers.
- Suitable for use as a hi-hat cymbal and as a> dual zone cymbal
- 2-zone trigger technology with Edge and Bow
- The playing surface always remains facing the drummer
- Rubberized playing surface for noise reduced play
- Compatible with many e-drum modules
- Size: 12"
- Color: black
- Trigger input: 1 x 6.3 mm jack socket
Scope of delivery:
- 12“ Cymbal
|Size in inch:||12|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|
Gute Alternative zum CY5
Eigentlich nur größer wie das CY5 von Roland und eine gummierte Kuppe: daher TOP Alternative zum kleineren mitgelieferten Ride Cymbals CY5 meines Roland TD-1 Sets.