H-150S Lightweight Hi-Hat Stand
Pearl's 150 Series Flat-Based Hardware increases function at a fraction of the weight. Taking on the flush-based platform of classic drum hardware, 150 Series Straight Cymbal (C150S) Cymbal Boom (BC150S) and Snare (S150S) stands are built to stand up to rigorous gigging and play at less than five pounds each. Each stand also changes quickly from flat-based to traditional single-braced legs by simply flipping the convertible tripod base.
Pearl mainstays like Uni-Lock gearless cymbal and basket tilters make finding the correct angle a breeze, while the optional lightweight rolling Hardware Case (PMTBG) make for easy pack up and transit. All this, plus accessible pricing make 150 Series Stands essential for the gigging player.
- Drive: Direct Pull Drive System
- Tension: Spring Tension Adjusment
- Swivel Function: Swivel Function allows easy double pedal positioning
- Weight: 2,9 Kg /6.30 lbs.
- Footboard: Redline Traction Plate Footboard
- Legs: Stable Flat-based Tripod
- Toe Stopper: Not included; Optional Available: DC-508A