RH-2050 Remote Eliminator Redline Hi-Hat Stand
The Pearl RH-2050 Remote Hi-Hat's low-friction cable produces smooth, lag-free performance with the lightning-fast action of the PosiLink Twin Cam drive system. Fast, natural-feeling cymbal play is finally accessible virtually anywhere on the kit, or to facilitate multiple hi-hat system setups.
- PowerShifter: PowerShifter allows the player to quickly shift the footboard to one of three playing positions. This changes the angle of the pull chain which in turn changes the overall feel of the hi-hat action.
- Rapid Lock Drop Clutch: Pearl Remote Hi-Hat Stand (RH-2050) features a Rapid Lock Drop Clutch system. This clutch system uses a larger surface area with 360 degrees of grip tha provides vice like clamping force for super grip.
- Spike/Rubber Feet: The extra large non-slip rubber feet of this high quality Remote Hi-Hat Stand have push buttons which activate spike that pops out for non-slip grip on carpet or rubber surface.
- PosiLink Twin Cam Drive: Our exclusive PosiLink drive system features twin double chain driven cams one of which accepts your choice of 6 interchangeable cam profiles (4 included). Customise the response from mild to wild!
- Drive: PosiLink Twin Cam Drive System with Interchangeable Cams
- Clutch: Rapid Lock Super Grip Clutch
- Legs: Double Braced Tripod with Swivel Function
- Feet: Spike/Rubber Feet
- Tension: Spring Tension Dial
- Footboard: Traction Plate Footboard
- Adjustment: Hi-Hat Cup