incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1006809
LD-Systems CURV 500 AVS Portable Array System AV Set including Speaker Cables
We ventured on a quest to find a worthy successor of the Yamaha and Roland 2.1 e-drum monitoring systems (PM-3/30, MS50 and MS100DR, ...) and after thorough and exhaustive research we found the German company Adam Hall - LD Systems. A sales representative visited us and for an entire day we tested and scrutinized their product range.
Every system has been checked with all the entry level to flagship setups from Roland, Yamaha, Alesis, ATV and even with the Pearl Mimic Pro. We tested the products mounted on racks and stands - in front of the set, behind the set, even under and over the drummer. In short: We were relentless and tested every option.
In the end we chose three systems as a worthy addition to our product range!
The setup we recommend most strongly is two satellite speakers mounted on separate studio monitor stands to the left and right of the drum rack (see available accessories). This is a small investment with huge rewards in terms of flexibility with your drum setup. The power-sub needs to be to the side and behind the drummer for the best sound experience.
We guarantee a full and rich e-drum sound adventure!
- The patented CURV 500® AV Set is the perfect fit anywhere music is played: in bars, clubs, studios and even at home as a home entertainment system.
- Featuring a power of 380 watts RMS and a maximum sound pressure level of 122 dB, the CURV 500® AV Set can remain discreetly in the background, but also provide an impressive rocking performance.
- The 10" bass-reflex subwoofer with Class D power amplifier represents the core of the CURV 500® AV Set and includes a limiter, protection against short circuit, overheating, over-voltage, as well as a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effect presets and Bluetooth®.
- Combo and Speakon-compatible sockets offer extensive connectivity options.
- Furthermore, the subwoofer features four digital system presets, an M20 threaded flange and three ergonomic carrying handles.
- The two satellites are operated via SmartLink® adapters.
- The elements, only 12 x 12 cm in size, are equipped with LD System's own WaveAhead® technology; one 4" and three 1" drivers provide a coherent and extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.
- With optional wall and ceiling mounting systems, the satellites can be installed anywhere, where good sound and subtle appearance are required.
- For even more power, a total of eight array satellites can be operated in stereo mode (max. four on each side).
- The CURV 500® AV Set includes a subwoofer with a mixer unit, two satellites, two SmartLink® adapters, and two speaker cables.
Technical details of the LD-Systems CURV 500 AVS
- Product number: LDCURV500AVS
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- System output (RMS):: 380W
- Colour: Black
- Number of array satellites: 2
- Number of Smartlink adapters: 2
- Number of subwoofers: 1
- Max. SPL (continuous): 116dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 122dB
- Frequency response: 47 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, vertical (each satellite) 10°
- RMS: Subwoofer: 300 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 160W
- Peak power: Subwoofer: 1200 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 640W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Protection circuits: overload, DSP-based multiband limiter, thermal overload, short circuit
- Weight: 22,8kg
- Accessories (included): Power cord, 2 x Speaker cable with terminal block CURV 500 CABLE 2 (3 m)
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10"
- Woofer size: 254mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: plywood
- Cabinet surface: PA painting
- Dimensions Subwoofer (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491mm
- Subwoofer weight: 16.5kg
- Subwoofer features: 4 System DSP Presets, Threaded flange M20, 16 DFX Presets, Bluetooth, 3 ergonomic handels, 4 channel mixer
- Array Satellites
- Mid/Hi system: MF: 1 x 4" / HF: 3 x 1" with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 ohms
- Array Satellite Features: WaveAhead® Technology, internal crossover, metal grille
- Array Satellite Material: die-cast aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface:: powder coated
- Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122mm
- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7kg
- Smartlink® Adapter
- Smartlink Adapter Features: 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount, 2 x 16 mm pole mount socket
- Smartlink Adapter Connectors: 1 x Speakon-compatible, 1x Phoenix
- Smartlink Adapter Material: die-cast aluminium
- Smartlink Adapter Surface: powder coated
- Smartlink Adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122mm
- Smartlink Adapter Weight: 0.6kg