GEWA G9 Workstation (b-stock)
Shipping return, function tested, accessories complete (may differ from original), may have traces of use.
- Excellent samples with natural sounds
- Multi-layer function for each instrument in the set
- Presets for the pads and cymbals of GEWA, drum-tec, Roland, Yamaha, ATV
- Huge touchscreen
- Very powerful drum module with multiple DAW functions
- Professional menus for the finest adjustments
- Easy mode for immediate drumming
- Individual headphone and master mix
The GEWA G9 convinces with its large touchscreen. Through this interface you communicate with the extensive menus and functions that this module offers. The G9 can be integrated into any audio and recording environment and it provides advanced signal processing. Play it as a live drum with your fine-tuned settings or in easy mode. Presets designed for the pads of many brands make the Gewa G9 multicompatible with the most common E-Drum components, e.g. by drum-tec or Roland.
GEWA G9 – Features:
- 10" direct touch interface with 1280 x 800 px TFT display
- 40 drum kit presets + unlimited user presets
- More than 400 instrument sounds
- WiFi + Bluetooth
- Full parametric 3-band EQ for each pad
- 12 reverb effects
- 9 Multi-Effekte
- Vollparametrischer 4-Band-EQ für jeden Ausgang
- Multi-Chip Architektur
- 9 multi effects
- 128 GB internal memory
- 4 GB flash memory
- Realtime wav-recorder (44.1 kHz, 16 bit)
- 3D sonic image
- SPDIF (Stereo) 48 kHz
- 14 trigger inputs 6,3 mm jack
- Mix input 6,3 mm Stereo-jack
- 8 Direct outputs 6,3 mm jack
- 2 master outputs balanced XLR
- 2 monitor outputs 6,3 mm jack
- 1 headphone output 6,3 mm stereo-jack
- MIDI in, out, through
- USB-B high speed audio / MIDI
- Footswitch input 6,3 mm jack
- SoundStore via GEWA electronics cloud
Scope of delivery GEWA G9
- GEWA G9 Workstation
- USB-Stick with Manual and Firmware
- Bracket for L-Rod (Tama-Style)
- Power cable
GEWA G9 Workstation
The G9 combines E-Drum module, digital USB/PC interface with recording tool, patch unit, mixer, touchscreen, MP3 player, PDF reader and multi-effects in one unit!
This workstation fits into any audio and recording environment and comes with advanced signal processing. The interactive 10" touchscreen is easy to use and intuitive. Creating custom presets, adjusting your trigger settings, and even routing your drums to different channels is a breeze.
The GEWA G9 module is fully functional with most electronic drum pads available on the market. Be it pads from GEWA, drum-tec, Roland, Yamaha or ATV. Simply select the trigger presets that are already included in the module.
To ensure that the extensive touch interface, trigger detection and high-resolution samples are loaded as quickly as possible for trouble-free performance, GEWA has developed a special multi-chip architecture. The benefit is that every chip has its own task and is specialized to do it in the best possible way.
Pro-Audio Recording Tools
What interface can you use to record with the G9? The answer is YES! The G9 offers almost endless possibilities for recording your drumming. You can use the two master outputs, eight direct channels or the USB interface to your PC or Mac. The G9 can also be used as a plug 'n' play interface with eight channels - including MIDI functionality!
3D Sonic Image
Tired of poor ambient sounds for your E-Drum? You want the room sound of an acoustic drum for your kit? Without having to fight your way through countless parameters? The G9 can offer you just that. For the workstation, not only the drum sounds, but also the ambient sounds of the drums were sampled in the renowned Funkhaus Studios in Berlin. You can easily add this natural ambient sound with a fader.
GEWA Electronics Cloud - Welcome to the wireless world!
We've long become used to living in a wireless environment. In everyday life, you download the latest apps and music online to your smartphone, laptop or other Wi-Fi devices within seconds. The G9 takes this approach. With built-in connectivity, you can directly access the GEWA Electronics Cloud and download sounds to expand your G9 library.