GEWA G-ESD14-C: 14" Snare Drum Pad
- 14" x 5" Snare Drum Pad
- Carbon Look
- Remo True Rebound Mesh Head
- 6-ply poplar wood shell
- Manufactured in Germany
- Compatible with many E-Drum modules
- Perfect for building your custom E-Drum kit
GEWA G9 Carbon E-Drum Pads are high quality processed instruments, manufactured in Germany. They are characterized by their premium trigger technology.
The Snare Pad is equipped with a dual trigger system with positional sensing. It features a head trigger in the center and a rim trigger that reacts evenly over the entire rim 360°. The positions of your strokes are precisely detected by the triggers and passed on to the module.
The high-quality processed wooden shell made of 6-ply poplar wood has a foiled surface in carbon look, paired with carefully chrome-plated fittings.
All GEWA e-drum pads are compatible with most e-drum modules and perfectly designed for assembling your custom e-drum kit. You can also expand your existing e-drum set with the individual components.
GEWA 14" Snare Drum Pad - Features:
- Acoustic shell dimensions with 14" diameter and 5" depth
- Dual trigger system with positional sensing
- 2-ply Remo True Rebound Mesh Head
- Poplar wood shell
- Foiled in carbon look
- High-quality chrome-plated fittings
- 6.3 mm jack socket
- Look & feel of an acoustic Snare drum
- Compatible with E-Drum modules from Roland, Pearl and others
Scope of delivery of the GEWA G-ESD14-C Snare Drum Pad:
- GEWA G-ESD14-C Snare Drum Pad
- Without cable
|Diameter in inch:||14|
|Depth in inch:||5|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|