incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
delivery time approximately 6 week(s)
- Article number: 1002342
drum-tec pro Snare Drum 14" x 5,5" (black finish)
The high-end e-drum snare drum - Made in Germany!
- full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
- 100% Roland compatible
- Shells Made in Germany by SONOR
The sophisticated choice. Our beautiful drum-tec pro series e-drum is a visual masterpiece.
Refined shell design - our e-drums are said to "have a soul"
The drum-tec pro series is a proprietary design with acoustic-sized shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Our shells have been specifically designed for our trigger technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- The drum-tec pro series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules) as well as complete dual-triggering on the toms.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- The drum-tec pro series comes with drum-tec triple-ply real feel mesh heads! They are incredibly authentic to play on, have the best trigger support and are extremely durable. (Note: The bass drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
The drum-tec pro series will fit you like a glove: It is not just a perfectly built e-drum.
The pro series also feels like the big drum-set it is with the dimensions, stage-presence and visual appeal of an acoustic set.
Each of our handmade "Made in Germany" e-drum pads have been subjected to a strict quality control. Only perfect pads are leaving our house!
full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with older Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5
Beste E-Drum Snare
Bin nun von einer DDT MS-140 E-Drum Snare zur Drum-Tec Pro Snare gewechselt.
Ich wollte mir was gönnen und kann guten Gewissens die Drum-Tec Pro Snare empfehlen. Das Spielgefühl ist sehr nah an einer akustischen Snare, die Verarbeitung ist top und auch die Optik ist schlicht aber schick!
Da die Snare ein sehr wichtiges und sensibeles Instrument am Drums darstellt, sollte man sich zweimal überlegen ob man hier spart!
Von mir alle Daumen nach oben!
Klare Kaufempfehlung - konkurrenzlos
Triggereigenschaften (verwende Roland TD30) sind top und die Optik spricht sowieso für sich selbst.
Habe die Snare seit fast 6 Jahren im Einsatz. Gestern zum ersten Mal das Schlagfell gewechselt - ich spiele pro Woche ca. 6 Stunden.
A dream of a snare
Replaced the Snare of my Roland TD 25 with this beautiful snare which ignited my motivation to practice more once again. Everything you could ask for is granted by this Snare.
This Snare is Excellent !!
I have Roland V-Drums TD-30.
I coneccted it.
This Snare is real size 14" x 5,5".
So it is very comfortable for practice and live.
Very pleased with the quality of the product
Using this with TD 30 KV kit - its a significant improvement on the excellent Roland snare - highly recommended