drum-tec pro-s Stage PLUS with Roland TD-50DP (ice birch) incl. TD-50X Upgrade
The drum-tec alternative to the Roland TD-50K /TD-50KV and Roland TD-30K / KV V-Drum Kit you just have to experience.
- The entirely handmade drum-tec pro-s series features Made in Germany shells from Sonor in Bad Berleburg.
- Sonor perfected real wood veneer!
- Starting now with the drum-tec Live Sound Edition for the Roland TD-50. We designed the Sound Edition specifically for live on-stage performances. - only available at drum-tec!
- Also included are the drum-tec Real Snare Sample Package and the Roland Artist Kits.
Incredibly expressive in terms of technology and design - the ideal drum set for the stage, studio or at home.
We created the drum-tec pro-s series completely in-house as a result out of years of experience from our own drum-tec e-drum professionals! We assemble the entire series by hand to make absolutely sure to maintain such a high standard. The pro-s series is made out of sophisticated Sonor shells (Made in Germany - by hand!) from amazing woods produced to our exact specifications which are tuned to work perfectly with our newly developed Trigger System. All the trigger components are industrially built with laser-controlled precision right here in Germany and specifically for drum-tec.
- We specifically designed the drum-tec pro-s series for high-end Roland modules: they support all the outstanding features like position sensing (Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50+) and dual trigger zones on the tom.
- The bass drum is fitted with our elaborate and newly developed damping system which provides an unprecedented authentic playing feel while still being amazingly quiet - what a unique combination!
- The drum-tec pro-s series comes with drum-tec triple-ply real feel mesh heads! They are incredibly authentic to play on, have the best trigger support and are extremely durable. (Note: The bass drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
- The drum-tec pro series addresses drummers who look for a perfectly working e-drum set without missing out on having the dimensions and visual appeal of a beautifully designed acoustic drum kit.
Teamed up with the very best Roland components the pro-s series excels in every aspect and will be the eye catcher on stage!
The drum-tec pro-s series: Through and through high-end.
We are incredibly proud! May we share our enthusiasm with you?
Each of our handmade "Made in Germany" e-drum pads have been subjected to a strict quality control. Only perfect pads are leaving our house!
full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro-s pads
full 3 year warranty on all Roland items
Components of the drum-tec pro-s Stage PLUS with Roland TD-50DP (ice birch) incl TD-50X (Upgrade)
- 1 x Roland PD-140DS digital snare drum
- 1 x drum-tec pro-s 22"x18" bass drum
- 1 x drum-tec pro-s 10"x08" tom
- 1 x drum-tec pro-s 12"x09" tom
- 2 x drum-tec pro-s 14"x14" floor tom with legs
- 1 x Roland TD-50 sound module (upgraded)
- 1 x Roland CY-18DR digital ride cymbal
- 1 x Roland CY-14C-T crash cymbal
- 1 x Roland CY-16R-T crash cymbal
- 1 x Roland VH-13-BK hi-hat
- 1 x drum-tec SS-99 snare stand
- 1 x drum-tec HS-921 hi-hat stand
- 1 x drum-tec CBS-800L cymbal stand
- 2 x drum-tec PS-800H platform stand with cymbal- and tom holder
- 1 x drum-tec TFL-400 stand with holding plate for the sound module
- 1 x SD-Card with drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- all required cables are included
- without bass drum pedal
|Configuration:||2 up - 2 down|