drum-tec pro-s Gong Drum 22" ice birch (used)
The high-end e-drum gong drum - Made in Germany!
- the entirely handmade drum-tec pro-s series features Made in Germany shells from Sonor in Bad Berleburg.
- Sonor perfected real wood veneer!
- 100% Roland compatible
Incredibly expressive in terms of technology and design - the ideal drum set for the stage, studio or at home.
We created the drum-tec pro-s series completely in-house as a result out of years of experience from our own drum-tec e-drum professionals! We assemble the entire series by hand to make absolutely sure to maintain such a high standard. The pro-s series is made out of sophisticated Sonor shells (Made in Germany - by hand!) from amazing woods produced to our exact specifications which are tuned to work perfectly with our newly developed Trigger System. All the trigger components are industrially built with laser-controlled precision right here in Germany and specifically for drum-tec.
- we specifically designed the drum-tec pro-s series for high-end Roland modules: they support all the outstanding features like position sensing (Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50+) and dual trigger zones on the tom.
- the gong drum is equipped with a damping system that provides an authentic playing feel with minimal noise development.
- The drum-tec pro-s series comes with drum-tec triple-ply real feel mesh heads! They are incredibly authentic to play on, have the best trigger support and are extremely durable. (Note: The gong drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
- the drum-tec pro series addresses drummers who look for a perfectly working e-drum set without missing out on having the dimensions and visual appeal of a beautifully designed acoustic drum kit.
Teamed up with the very best Roland components the pro-s series excels in every aspect and will be the eye catcher on stage!
The drum-tec pro-s series: Through and through high-end.
We are incredibly proud! May we share our enthusiasm with you?
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with older Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5