drum-tec pro Floor Tom 16" x 14" (black finish)
The high-end e-drum floor tom - Made in Germany!
- full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
- 100% Roland compatible
- Shells Made in Germany by SONOR
The sophisticated choice. Our beautiful drum-tec pro series e-drum is a visual masterpiece.
Refined shell design - our e-drums are said to "have a soul"
The drum-tec pro series is a proprietary design with acoustic-sized shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Our shells have been specifically designed for our trigger technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- The drum-tec pro series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules) as well as complete dual-triggering on the toms.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- The drum-tec pro series comes with drum-tec triple-ply real feel mesh heads! They are incredibly authentic to play on, have the best trigger support and are extremely durable. (Note: The bass drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
The drum-tec pro series will fit you like a glove: It is not just a perfectly built e-drum.
The pro series also feels like the big drum-set it is with the dimensions, stage-presence and visual appeal of an acoustic set.
Each of our handmade "Made in Germany" e-drum pads have been subjected to a strict quality control. Only perfect pads are leaving our house!
full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- All Roland modules from TD-3, ..., TD-11, .. TD-17, TD-27 to TD-50(X) and everything in between
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6, TM-2
- All Roland Octapads and Multipads from the SPD series, like SPD-S/SX and SPD-30
- ATV aD5, xD3
- 2Box module drumIt5, drumIt5 MKII and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT)
- Yamaha DTXM12 Multipad - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- Yamaha modules - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
|Diameter in inch:||16|
|Depth in inch:||14|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|