incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
delivery time approximately 8 week(s)
- Article number: 1006760
drum-tec pro custom Black Slate Snare Drum 14"
The high-end e-drum - Made in Germany! - wrapped in beautiful Delmar finishes!
The sophisticated choice. Our beautiful drum-tec pro custom series e-drum is a visual masterpiece.
Refined shell design - our e-drums are said to "have a soul"
- full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
- 100% Roland compatible
- "Made in Germany"
- The drum-tec pro custom series is a proprietary design with acoustic-sized shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Made in Germany. The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- Our shells have been specifically designed for our trigger technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- The drum-tec pro series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules) as well as complete dual-triggering on the toms.
- The pro custom series comes with our top-shelf real feel mesh heads. These 3-ply heads are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise. (Note: The bass drum has a real feel trigger system where the beater actually sinks in to the head. This works even better with the 2-ply design series, which is why this is what's mounted on the bass)
The drum-tec pro custom series will fit you like a glove: It is not just a perfectly built e-drum. The pro custom series also feels like the big drum-set it is with the dimensions, stage-presence and visual appeal of an acoustic set.
Each of our handmade "Made in Germany" e-drum pads have been subjected to a strict quality control. Only perfect pads are leaving our house!
full 5 year warranty on all drum-tec pro pads
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with older Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5
Ich bin sehr begeistert von der Snare, eine Top-Verarbeitung und eine Sensibilität die ganz nah an einer akustischen Snare ran kommt. Ich habe die Snare immer als den "Schwachpunkt" beim E-Drum angesehen, mit der pro custom Snare ist das vorbei. Ich habe das TD 25 als Modul, dadurch ist auch die Positionserkennung auf dieser Snare gegeben und das ist echt gut. TOP.