incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1008271
drum-tec Jam Next Generation Stage with ATV xD3 Sound Module (black)
A perfect fit for the ATV xD3 module:
The drum-tec Jam mesh head set with its stunning playing-characteristics really comes alive with the brilliant sounds from the ATV sound module.
- 100% Roland / ATV compatibilty
- Made in Germany
- newly developed 2-zone side trigger system
- I.T.M.S. = isolated tom mounting system
The drum-tec Jam series is a proprietary design with acoustic-inspired shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- Our black finish shells have been specifically designed for our newly developed 2-zone side trigger system technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- Of course it also features full dual triggering on the toms.
- The bass drum is equipped with our new "Basic" damping system that provides an authentic playing feel with minimal noise development.
- All pads are equipped with 2-ply drum-tec design mesh heads. They are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise.
The drum-tec Jam set is incredibly compelling thanks to its sophisticated technology and appealing appearance!
Components of the drum-tec Jam Next Generation Stage with ATV xD3 sound module (black):
- 2 x drum-tec Jam 10" x 6" tom pad
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 12" x 5" snare pad
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 12“ x 10“ floor tom
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 18" x 10" Real Feel „basic“ bass drum
- 1 x ATV xD3 sound module
- 1 x ATV aDrums - artist Cymbal 12"
- 1 x ATV aDrums - artist Cymbal 14"
- 1 x ATV aDrums - artist Hi-Hat 12"
- 2 x drum-tec cymbal boom stand CBS-800L
- 1 x sound module stand TFL-400
- all required cables are included
(without bass drum pedal / hi-hat stand / snare stand)