incl. VAT plus shipping costs
(95.56 kg shipping weight)
Delivery time 1-2 days
drum-tec Jam Next Generation 6-piece Shell Set (black finish)
- 100% Roland compatibilty
- Made in Germany
- newly developed 2-zone side trigger system
- I.T.M.S. = isolated tom mounting system
The drum-tec Jam series is a proprietary design with acoustic-inspired shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- Our black finish shells have been specifically designed for our newly developed 2-zone side trigger system technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- Of course it also features full dual triggering on the toms.
- The bass drum is equipped with our new "Basic" damping system that provides an authentic playing feel with minimal noise development.
- All pads are equipped with 2-ply drum-tec design mesh heads. They are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise.
The drum-tec Jam shell set is incredibly compelling thanks to its sophisticated technology and appealing appearance!
The drum-tec Jam NG series is not compatible with sound modules made by Alesis!
Components of the drum-tec Jam 6-piece Shell Set (black finish):
- 2 x drum-tec Jam 10" x 6" tom pad
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 12" x 5" snare pad
- 2 x drum-tec Jam 12“ x 10“ floor tom
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 18" x 10" Real Feel „basic“ bass drum
Weights and dimensions:
|Jam 10" Tom||2,5kg||33cm||27cm||18cm|
|Jam 12" Tom||2,5kg||32cm||32cm||17cm|
|Jam 12" Snare||4,1kg||37cm||32cm||29cm|
|Jam 18" Bass Drum||9,2kg||54cm||48cm||35cm|