incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1008239
drum-tec Jam Next Generation BIG Rock with Roland TD-27 Sound Module (black finish)
A perfect fit for the Roland TD-27 module:
The drum-tec Jam mesh head set with its stunning playing-characteristics really comes alive with the brilliant sounds from the Roland sound module.
- 100% Roland compatibilty
- Made in Germany
- newly developed 2-zone side trigger system
- I.T.M.S. = isolated tom mounting system
- + drum-tec Live Sound Edition!
The drum-tec Jam series is a proprietary design with acoustic-inspired shells and the result from our combined experiences as e-drum professionals.
- Made in Germany: The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- Our black finish shells have been specifically designed for our newly developed 2-zone side trigger system technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- Of course it also features full dual triggering on the toms.
- The bass drum is equipped with our new "Basic" damping system that provides an authentic playing feel with minimal noise development.
- All pads are equipped with 2-ply drum-tec design mesh heads. They are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise.
The drum-tec Jam set is incredibly compelling thanks to its sophisticated technology and appealing appearance!
Components of the drum-tec Jam Next Generation BIG Rock with Roland TD-27 sound module (black finish):
- 2 x drum-tec Jam 10" x 6" tom pad
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 12" x 5" snare pad
- 2 x drum-tec Jam 12“ x 10“ floor tom
- 1 x drum-tec Jam 18" x 10" Real Feel „basic“ bass drum
- 1 x Roland TD-27 sound module
- 1 x SD-Card with the drum-tec Live Sound Edition for the Roland TD-27 sound module
- 2 x Roland CY-12C crash cymbal
- 1 x Roland CY-13R ride cymbal
- 1 x Roland VH-10 hi-hat
- 3 x drum-tec cymbal boom stand CBS-800L
- 1 x sound module stand TFL-400
- all required cables are included
Great Drum kit
This drum kit is the best i've ever played on. It feels good, it plays good and it have good sounds. My only problem is the bassdrum. I play with double bass pedals and i've noticed that the trigger that are in the drum is sitting to the left in kick drum. So it dosen't register one of pedals that great. Luckily, it's a problem that can get fixed.
thank you for your amazing feedback!
If you need help finding the best setup for your pedal please get in touch and we'll help you figure out how to get the best results!
Enjoy your beautiful drums! :)