drum-tec Jam 3 series e-drum set with ATV xD3 sound module and ZEITGEIST ZG e-cymbals
- E-Drums with Acoustic Design
- 4-Piece Shell Set: 18" Kick Drum, 12" Snare Drum, 10" Rack Tom, 12" Floor Tom
- Optimized trigger systems for Snare Drum, Kick Drum and Tom Pads
- High-quality components and first-class workmanship - Made in Germany
- ATV xD3 sound module with a fine selection of expressive drum sounds
- ZEITGEIST ZG e-cymbals with good playing feel and natural swinging characteristics
The drum-tec Jam 3 offers a lot of entertainment. The new and innovative trigger systems of the Jam 3 series are specifically designed to meet the different requirements of Kick Drum, Snare and Tom Pads. The compact shell depths give the set versatility, and the noble finish will make you look good on any stage.
The ATV xD3 offers you five outstanding and expressive acoustic drum kits. Each kit comprises the high-resolution, detailed sound recordings of real acoustic drums and cymbals. The cymbal set of the kit is composed of ZEITGEIST ZG VH-H13 hi-hat, ECP-13C crash and ECP-15R ride cymbal. The 13" hi-hat and 13" crash cymbal pad function as 2-zone cymbals with edge and bow, while the 15" ride cymbal offers an additional trigger zone with the cup.
With the new Jam 3 you get an E-Drum at the upper entry level, which will bring you many years of pleasure. You can extend and expand the 1up-1down Cocktail Set. Another Tom Pad or more Cympal Pads - no problem. The Jam 3 set is also playable with other modules, if the is not enough for you anymore. With this E-Drum in acoustic look you benefit from our long experience in the development of serious E-Drums. And of course we give you our 3-year drum-tec warranty on all components.
- 12" Snare Drum Pad with mid-trigger system and positional sensing
- 18" Kick Drum with real feel Trigger-System
- Rack and Floor Toms with side trigger system
- Compact shell dimensions in Acoustic Design
- 2-ply drum-tec design Mesh Heads
- High-quality components and first-class workmanship
- ATV xD3 sound module with high-resolution samples, metronome, recording function and play-alongs
- ZEITGEIST ZG ECP-13C 13'' crash and ZEITGEIST ZG ECP-15R 15" ride cymbals with choke support
- ZEITGEIST ZG VH-H13 13" E-Hi-Hat with top and bottom cymbal
Scope of delivery:
- 1x ATV xD3 Sound Module
- 1x drum-tec Jam 3 Kick Drum Pad 18" x 10"
- 1x drum-tec Jam 3 Snare Drum Pad 12" x 5"
- 1x drum-tec Jam 3 Floor Tom Pad 12" x 10"
- 1x drum-tec Jam 3 Rack Tom Pad 10" x 6"
- 1x ZEITGEIST ZG VH-H13 Hi-Hat Pad
- 1x ZEITGEIST ZG ECP-15R Ride Cymbal Pad
- 1x ZEITGEIST ZG ECP-13C Crash Cymbal Pad
- 1x drum-tec Tom Holder
- 1x drum-tec TFL-400 Module Stand
- 2x drum-tec CBS-800S Boom Cymbal Stand
- 1x drum-tec Protection Dot (pre-assembled)
Delivery without pedal, snare stand and hi-hat stand.
drum-tec Jam 3 Shell Set - Optimized trigger systems for kick drum, snare drum and tom pads
Snare pad with positional sensing
The Jam 3 Snare Pad provides a trigger system with positional sensing. This system authentically transmits the position of your strokes between center and edge to the module. Based on this information, the module can generate a variety of sounds that differ in nuances depending on the position of the stroke, just like an acoustic snare. This makes your playing unique!
Tom Pads with innovative trigger technology
The Rack Tom and Floor Tom pads are equipped with 2-zone rim triggers. New and so far exclusive with these triggers is the actively cooperating isolation of head and rim sensor. Due to their special swinging behavior, the systems work mechanically against possible false triggers.
Kick Drum Pad optimized for double pedals
The trigger system of Jam 3 kick drums has been rearranged and precisely aligned. This fine-tuning guarantees that the beats of the right and left beater are always detected equally and with the same sensitivity when playing with your double pedal.
High quality shell material and noble finish
The shells of the Jam 3 are made of six plies of birch wood. A multi-layer lacquer finish in classy black and the chrome-plated fittings complement the classic appearance. The pads are Manufactured in Germany, and we think they are made to be seen.
drum-tec design Mesh Heads
The Jam 3 series shells are equipped with white drum-tec design Mesh Heads on both the striking and resonance sides. Those are the same Mesh Heads that we use for our drum-tec diabolo series. They are 2-ply and very quiet. The design Mesh Heads are famous for their very accurate rebound and long durability, as we know from more than 10 years of experience with our bestseller mesh heads.
Suitable shells for many years of joy
drum-tec Jam 3 E-Drum Pads are compatible with almost all E-Drum modules on the market. So you can easily change or upgrade your module when the time comes. The high-quality drum-tec shell set remains your companion as long as you want. The shell set can be expanded with individual pads out of the Jam 3 standard range. An additional floor tom? Another rack tom? The choice is yours!
ATV xD3 E-Drum Module - puristic sounds and useful functions
The ATV xD3 offers you five outstanding and expressive acoustic drum kits. Each kit consists of high-resolution, detailed sound recordings of real acoustic drums and cymbals. From the ATV Sound Store, you can download and add another five premium kits for the module via SD Card.
The module's technology is based on ATV's larger high-end E-Drum module, the aD5. The xD3 comes with metronome and recording function. With the USB MIDI interface you can integrate your E-Drum into your home recording environment.
The ATV xD3 offers even more possibilities: For example, in addition to the pads in this Jam 3 configuration, you can add another cymbal pad and an additional tom pad. You can find additional Jam 3 pads in the store.
ZEITGEIST ZG ECP Cymbal Pads
The cymbal set of the kit includes ZEITGEIST ZG VH-H13 hi-hat, ZG ECP-13C crash and ZG ECP-15R ride cymbal. The hi-hat with top and controller and the 13" crash cymbal pad operate as 2-zone cymbals with edge and bow.
he 15" 3-zone Ride Cymbal Pad has a very responsive cup in addition to its trigger zones for Edge and Bow.
The chokeable e-cymbals provide an authentic feel with minimal inherent noise. The black finish has a subtle sparkle effect.
Sturdy and durable hardware
The Kick Drum and Floor Tom stand on solid and height-adjustable feet. The Rack Tom can be positioned perfectly on the Tom Holder with its Isolated Tom Mount System. The I.T.M.S. reduces the occurrence of false triggers between Bass Drum and Tom Pad. All hardware is designed for a long lifetime.
|Configuration:||1 up - 1 down|