These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
drum-tec Improvement Inlay for Roland KD-120
- Special foam: We developed the perfect inlay for you to provide sound absorption, playing feel and durability!
- Soundproofing: Reduce the volume of your bass drum to maximize your level of comfort
- Improved playing feel: Take your KD-120 to the next level
- Easy installation: Quick replacement in 3 easy steps (no special tools required)
How to install your Improvement Inlay:
- Loosen the screws (all you need is your drum key) and remove the ring, as well as the mesh head.
- Remove the cushion from your bass drum and eliminate all glue residues. Then attach the Improvement Inlay with the self-adhesive side.
- Place the mesh head and the ring back on your bass drum and re-tighten the screws.
Share your feedback!
Customers also bought