drum-tec E-Drum Rack diabolo Silver
The diabolo Silver Rack System, developed by ourselves, is the consequence of years of experience and the demance of many E-Drummers.
- It is delivered completely with chromed Steel Tubes.
- The Front Tubes and the Crossbeams are bent. Thats why (opposed to an even construction) a set up more close to the drummers body becomes possible.
The rack is delivered disassembled and is super sturdy. The Snare Holder with Ball Joint ensures a perfect mounting and makes individual adjustments possible. The Tom Holdings (L-Rods) are completely made of metal and the beautiful Cymbal Arms flushed in the Footing Tube rounds out the whole construction!
The Rack System is especially suitable for a space-saving assembly of a medium-size E-Drum System like drum-tec diabolo Setups, but also for Roland V-Drum Sets....and it looks very smart!!
Features and extend of delivery:
- Including Special Holder for CY-5 Hi-Hat & clamp for Sound Module Holders
- Space-saving Transport - due to foldable Side Parts
- 2 x Front Tube: 64 cm bent
- 2 x Side Element: 54 cm bent
- 2 x Mainstay - Length of Tube: 82 cm, incl. Cymbal Boom Arm submersible in tube
- 2 x Mainstay Height: 66 cm
- 1 x Snare Holder with Ball Joint
- 3 x Tom Arm T-style (metal) with Clamp
- 1 x Mounting Device for CY-5 Cymbals with Brackets
- 1 x Bracket for Module Holding Devices
- Tube Diameter: 38,1 mm
- Width / Length of the Front Tube: approx. 650 mm
- Heigth: approx. 850 mm
- Length and Heigth of both Side Elements: approx. 600 mm
Technical Facts on the diabolo Silver Rack:
- 2 x front tube: 64cm, curved
- 2 x side extension: 54cm, curved
- 2 x vertical tube: 82cm, including retractable cymbal boom arms
- 2 x vertical tube: 66cm, for side extension
- 4 x T-style tom holder with clamp
- 1 x special holder for CY-5 hihat cymbal with clamp
- 1 x clamp for module holder
Very sturdy and easy to setup rack and looks fantastic, i have mounted a ton of stuff here and works well, only upgrade i made was that i changed the clamp which holds the tube for snare, i changed it to metal one, also from drumtec. The plastic one worked ok but for safety reasons i changed that, didnt want my diabolo snare accidentaly fall of, which probably wouldnt have happen but im a bit of different
très bonne qualité
très bien rien a dire comme la description bon materiel pour le prix la livraison très rapide chapeau question qualité très robuste et vu le prix je recommande
Very good , nice looking but may be can be improved a bit
Rack is very nice and looks good and at the end quite sturdy. In my opinion it would be great to send instructions for mounting it to reduce timing for setting it up. One suggestion rods for the pads are too short (shorter than roland ) and this makes height adjustments of diabolo pads more difficult. I would also slightly increase the length of lateral arms by 5 cm or so) Also to make it sturdy you need to find the right balance among all 4 legs and this is not so easy. At end I succeeded and I like very much but may be few improvements can make it perfect. Thanks to Drum Tec!
Habe mein Roland TD-17 KVX Karsumpel auf dieses Rack gemovt und die Snare durch eine drum-tec pro Snare und die Kickdrum durch die Diablo 18" ersetzt. Und es ist ein absolut neuer Level so!!!! Absolutely love it!
Super Drum Rack for my Jam Kit
This RACK is fantastic. Perfect product and the BEST customer service on the planet. These guys went above and beyond to make this purchase perfect after a few shipping issues. I recieved my purchase from Germany to Florida, USA faster than I got a Christmas card from my Mom in New York City, USA. Great high quality products & service. Thanks again :)