incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1003754
drum-tec diabolo Shell Set (silver sparkle)
++ Made in Germany ++
- The drum-tec diabolo series, like its big brother the drum-tec pro series, is a proprietary design and the result of our longstanding experience as e-drum professionals
- The entire series is assembled by hand to meet our incredibly high quality demands.
- We only make use of beautifully finished shells that have been specifically designed for our trigger technology and are manufactured to our exact specifications. All required components have been built in laser-controlled precision work right here in Germany.
- The drum-tec diabolo series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/27/30/50 and Pearl Mimic Pro sound modules) as well as complete dual-triggering on the toms.
- The bass drum is equipped with the Real Feel Damping System which provides an authentic playing feel with minimal noise development.
- All pads are equipped with a 2-ply drum-tec design mesh head. They are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise.
The drum-tec diabolo Shell Set is the perfect Mesh head Set with a noble Design in the medium price-class.
The components of the drum-tec diabolo Shell Set (silver sparkle):
- 2 x drum-tec series diabolo 12"x5,0" tom/snare drum
- 2 x drum-tec series diabolo 10"x5,0" tom
- 1 x drum-tec series diabolo 18"x12" bass drum
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/27/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with older Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5
Dimensions (without packaging):
|10"x5,0" Tom Tom||2,5kg||28cm||15cm|
|12"x5,0" Tom/Snare Drum||2,9kg||32cm||16cm|
|18"x12" Bass Drum||9,1kg||49cm||40cm|
Share your feedback!
drum-tec recommended accessories
Customers also bought