drum-tec diabolo 13" x 5" meshhead Pad (hand hammered)
The drum-tec diabolo series, like its bigger brother the drum-tec pro series, is a completely in-house developed instrument and the result of years of experience of the drum-tec e-drum professionals! We assemble the entire series by hand to make absolutely sure to maintain such a high standard. The diabolo series is made out of beautifully hand hammered shells produced to our exact specifications which are tuned to work perfectly with our newly developed Trigger System. All the trigger components are industrially built with laser-controlled precision right here in Germany and specifically for drum-tec.
- It is about the inner values: Noble Shell design, hand hammered meets latest drum-tec Trigger technology, whisper-quiet and super sensitive.
- the drum-tec diabolo series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules)
- provides complete dual-triggering
- all pads are equipped with a 2-ply drum-tec design mesh head.
- they are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise.
- will be delivered without cable
The drum-tec diabolo pad is the ideal mesh head pad within the mid-price range.
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- All Roland modules from TD-3, ..., TD-11, .. TD-17, TD-27 to TD-50/X and everything in between
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6, TM-2
- All Roland Octapads and Multipads from the SPD series, like SPD-S/SX and SPD-30
- ATV aD5, xD3
- All EFNOTE modules
- 2Box module drumIt5, drumIt5 MKII and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT)
- Yamaha DTXM12 Multipad - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- Yamaha modules - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
|Diameter in inch:||13|
|Depth in inch:||5|
|Trigger zones:||Dual Zone|