drum-tec diabolo 13" floor tom (b-stock): Compact acoustic design & outstanding playing feel
Shipping return, function tested, accessories complete (may differ from original), may have traces of use.
- Authentic playing feel thanks to dynamic triggers and mesh heads
- Exclusive acoustic design: The hand hammered shells combine acoustic design with advenced trigger technology.
- Stage ready: The diabolo floor tom doesn't stop at beautifying your living room! It is designed to perform on stage.
- Made in Germany! We carefully manufacture our drums by hand - you can meet our instrument makers.
E-Drums, Made in Germany: This is how a high-quality diabolo floor tom is made!
The diabolo floor tom is not a mass product from some factory. Our e-drums are handmade in our workshop in Hessisch Oldendorf, Germany.
(After completion your floor tom will be signed on the inside by our instrument maker).
We have been building high-end e-drums since 2006 and know from experience which materials are particularly durable and how a professional trigger system has to be configurated. With the diabolo floor tom false triggers, double triggers and dropouts are a matter of the past!
Your dynamics are reflected by the trigger system, true to your playing. Even your most virtousic patterns are triggered with ease!
A real eye-catcher: Stunning acoustic design, full e-pad capabilities
The drum-tec diabolo series offers you the best of both worlds: The playing feel and look of a acoustic drums combined with the compact footprint of diabolo e-drums.
With its 13" diameter the diabolo floor tom is a perfect addition to the existing diabolo pads, whether you prefer a drum rack or stands.
Creative, flexible and future-proof!
The diabolo floor tom has two trigger zones - head and rim - which can be addressed individually according to your own needs. Your creativity determines what you do with it! Do you prefer a classic combination of head and rim sound, do you prefer to use a cowbell or a clap to enhance your playing? It's your choice.
You will be amazed by the fantastic feeling.
2-ply mesh head: Silent playing with authentic rebound and outstanding trigger results
Our diabolo series is equipped with double-layered design mesh heads - our best selling mesh head since 2006! The drum-tec design mesh head offers you an authentic rebound, triggers perfectly, is incredibly durable and quiet!
Can I use the diabolo floor tom with my sound module?
The diabolo floor tom is compatible with most common sound modules. You can find a detailed overview of the modules right here:
The diabolo series is compatible with most common sound modules. You can find a detailed overview of the modules right here:
- All Roland modules from TD-3, ..., TD-11, .. TD-17, TD-27 to TD-50/X and everything in between
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6, TM-2
- All Roland Octapads and Multipads from the SPD series, like SPD-S/SX and SPD-30
- ATV aD5, xD3
- All EFNOTE modules
- 2Box module drumIt5, drumIt5 MKII and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT)
- Yamaha DTXM12 Multipad - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- Yamaha modules - 1 zone only (no rim detection)
- drum-tec diabolo 13" floor tom (hand hammered)
- incl. legs
- incl. drum-tec design mesh head (mounted)
- without cable
Dimensions (without packaging)
- Weight: 7,00 kg
- Width: 37 cm
- Leg extended to minimum: 51 cm
- Legs extended to maximum: 68 cm