drum-tec diabolo 18" x 12" mesh head bass drum (black finish) b-stock
Shipping return, function tested, accessories complete (may differ from original), may have traces of use.
The drum-tec diabolo series, like its bigger brother the drum-tec pro series, is a completely in-house developed instrument and the result of years of experience of the drum-tec e-drum professionals! We assemble the entire series by hand to make absolutely sure to maintain such a high standard. The diabolo series is made out of beautifully painted shells produced to our exact specifications which are tuned to work perfectly with our newly developed Trigger System. All the trigger components are industrially built with laser-controlled precision right here in Germany and specifically for drum-tec.
- the drum-tec diabolo series supports high-end features like position-sensing (with Roland TD-12/20/25/30/50 sound modules)
- provides complete dual-triggering
- all pads are equipped with a 2-ply drum-tec design mesh head.
- they are amazing to play and feature outstanding trigger-characteristics and extremely high durability while still producing only minor surface noise.
- will be delivered without cable
The drum-tec diabolo pad is the ideal mesh head pad within the mid-price range.
All drum-tec pads of the pro- and diabolo series are compatible with the following components:
- all Roland modules (TD-3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/15/17/20/25/30/50)
- Pearl Mimic Pro
- Roland TMC-6 and TM-2
- all Roland octopads and multi-pads like SPD-S and SX, SPD-30 etc.
- 2Box module drumIt5 and drumIt3
- all ddrum modules (ddrum 2, 3, 4 + AT) Alesis DM10, trigger I/O, advanced drum module, strike. (with older Alesis modules partly just mono triggering)
- Alesis performance pads, sample pads e.t.c.
- Yamaha modules and also DTXM12 multi-pad - only 1 zone (no rim-sensing)
- ATV aD5
Dimensions (without packaging)
- Weight: 9,1kg
- Width: 49cm
- Height: 40cm
|Diameter in inch:||18|
|Depth in inch:||12|
|Trigger zones:||Single Zone|