incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1008352
Alesis Strike Performance E-Drum Module
The Alesis Strike Performance sound module with a drum-tec case.
With the Strike Performance Drum Module Alesis reaches a new level of e-drum capabilities. E-Drummers can access a vast sound library of more than 1.600 multi-samples that can be mapped to 100 drum-kits. You can also extend the sample library with data stored on a SD card. Especially the big colored display and the user-friendlyness are revolutionary. The Strike Module just begs to be played and tinkered with, to design your custom sounds on and realize its full potential!
The big Strike module is compatible with Alesis own pads and pads from similar manufacturers. Yamaha pads work only in mono with the Strike module and are not recommended.
Therefore the Alesis Strike module becomes a great choice for drummers who want to enhance their Roland or Alesis setup with a lot of possibilities and options.
Possibilities are vast with the Alesis Strike: Lots of sounds, options and connectors!
We built a super setup and got great trigger responses in a combination of the Strike module with our drum-tec diabolo bass drum: Have a look at the videos on our drum-tec TV channel on YouTube. It rocks!
The Alesis Strike module is already fun from the factory with many highly creative drum-kits, especially featuring Top40 and classic rock. A great number of acoustic and electronic drum-sets invite you to jam. WAV samples and backing tracks can be loaded with the software and open up the world of drum sounds!
The module features built-in sampling, SD card support and USB/MIDI connectivity, usable with the DAW (digital audio workstation) of your choice or the new and powerful Strike Software Editor, which greatly simplifies the creation of your own sounds and drum-kits.
The built-in 4,3" color display shows all options and settings. An intuitive 12-channel mixer on the front helps to easily adjust loudness settings.
The Software editor for the Alesis Strike Performance Drum Module can be downloaded for free, as can the newest software updates.
Lieferumfang des Alesis Strike Performance Drum Module
- Alesis Strike Performance Drum Module
- inkl. Modulhalteplatte
- inkl. Bedienungsanleitung
- inkl. Netzteil (Eurostecker, hier findest du Adapter für andere Länder)
- SD-Karte mit der drum-tec Live Sound Edition
- drum-tec Universal E-Drum Case
Technical features of the Alesis Strike Performance E-Drum Module
- 1600 multi layer sample sounds
- 200 kits
- 4,3" coloured LED display
- samples wav-files
- 4.3" color LCD lets you edit drum sounds with ease
- Mixer faders give you complete control of your mix into headphones or speakers
- 8 direct outputs allow for studio-quality record editing
- Strike Software Editor lets you import new drum sounds into the module over Mac/PC
- Onboard sampler lets you capture organic sounds right from the module
- MIDI and USB connections communicate with your virtual instruments and samplers
- Module Trigger Inputs 13 x 1/4" (including Hi-hat control)
- Module Analog Inputs 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Module Analog Outputs 2 x 1/4" (main out), 8 x 1/4" (drum outs), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- module mounting plate included
Delivery without multicore cable! Please order seperate!