ATV aDrums EXS - drum-tec Edition (without module)
The best of both worlds - two edrum lines merged into one modern mesh kit with acoustic shell sizes
- Comes without sound module!
- This highly optimized edrum set can be played with the ATV aD5 and xD3 modules, as well as with Roland modules
- We recommend the Roland TD-27, Roland TD-50 or the Pearl Mimic Pro sound module!
- Choose your preferred sound module and create your personal dream kit!
Main features of the ATV aDrums EXS - drum-tec Edition - full-featured with acoustic dimensions
- This set closely matches the conventional configurations and sizes of a common acoustic drums and cymbals
- This model includes a 14" hi-hat, a 13" snare drum and 13" floor tom and an 18" mesh head bass drum
- High-quality pads that are specifically designed to maximize playability and expressiveness
The philosophy of ATV:
- The ATV EXS series is the second generation of electronic drums from Japanese manufacturer ATV, founded by Roland founder Kakehashi.
- ATV started with the aD5 e-drum module in 2016 and followed up with the aDrums, an e-drums solution in acoustic look and feel in 2017. Now they have introduced the new EXS series which features a reduced version of the aD5, the new ATV xD3 sound module. There will be multiple sets from the EXS series, starting with the EXS-1 all the way up to the EXS-5, each with different feature sets and price points.
- The triggers of all the pads and cymbals from the new EXS series are also based on ATVs established high-end technology - Made in Japan.
++ more compact ++ easy to transport ++ less expensive ++ classic e-drum design ++ high-tech ++ versatile ++
The story of the ATV EXS-series:
With the new EXS Drums from ATV Corporation, you get 3 affordable high-spec drum set models, which differ with respect to drum sizes, configurations and included components. But all based on the high quality sounding xD3 sound module. With modern and vintage instruments in peak conditions, perfectly tuned, and played by drummers intimately familiar with their sounds. All instruments are recorded in the best studios using boutique and custom equipment, all sampled using proprietary sampling technology and with expert know-how. All the high-quality instruments sounds are stereo recorded uncompressed audio data. ATV started with the aD5 e-drum module in 2016 and followed up with the aDrums, an e-drums solution in acoustic look and feel in 2017. Now, in the middle of 2018 they have introduced the new EXS series which features a reduced version of the aD5, the new ATV xD3 sound module. There will be multiple sets from the EXS series, starting with the EXS-1 all the way up to the EXS-5, each with different feature sets and price points.
Content of the ATV aDrums EXS - drum-tec Edition
- 13" Snare Drum artist series
- 18" Bass Drum artist series
- 10" Tom Mesh Pad x2
- 13" Tom Mesh Pad x1
- 14" Real optical HiHat Pad (Bottom and Top)
- 14" Crash Cymbal x2
- 16" Ride Cymbal
- E-Drum Rack System
- without bass drum pedal, snare stand and hihat pedal
|Configuration:||2 up - 1 down|
Great set. Small kit that plays big!
Couldn't get this in Canada.. Drum Tec had exactly what I wanted. ATV Artist kick and snare, compact Tom's, and ATV cymbals! Couldn't be happier.. Shipping was good and duties into Canada were fair.