ATV aDrums artist Cymbal Set 14" Hi-Hat / 16" Crash / 18" Ride
- Set of E-Cymbals with fascinatingly natural feel and sustain, 360° playable and chokeable
- Differentiated triggering of the hi-hat by optical sensor in the bottom
- Dynamic and very high-resolution cup, bow and edge triggering of the cymbals with three different response zones*
- Perfect response of Edge and Bow in Dual Zone mode
- Hi-Hat top also playable as a 3-zone cymbal*
- Quiet as almost no other e-cymbal thanks to very high quality silicone surface
*In combination with a compatible sound module
With the artist series, ATV defines the upper class in its E-Cymbals. In sizes ranging from 10" to 12", 14", 16" to 18" you can integrate any of these cymbals into your e-drum as a classic splash, crash and ride cymbal. Hi-Hats in 12" and 14", the 17" China and the FX cymbal in 17" round off the well thought-out cymbal family.
- Very good playfeeling
- Original cymbal sizes
- 360° playable and chokeable
- Very quiet striking noise
- Rugged silicone rubber coating
- 3 trigger zones
- 2 trigger jack inputs
- Fully compatible with all e-drum modules from ATV, Roland, Alesis, Pearl
Authentic sizes - authentic sound - if you want!
Hi-Hat, Crash, Ride - The size of the cymbals correspond to those of acoustic cymbals. As an acoustic drummer, this "real" size suits you to the maximum when it comes to playing technique. You can play your figures and beats exactly as you would on a conventional acoustic cymbal set. The crash like a crash, the ride like a ride, and the hi-hat like a real hi-hat.
But there is a lot more!
It is easily possible to assign any other sample sound imaginable to each of the cymbals. Because each artist cymbal has all the features of the complete series.
And there are plenty of them!
The artist cymbals can be played and choked on the entire 360° range. You can really play them any way you want. They are very sensitive to your hits and strokes, and their touch dynamics are breathtakingly real.
It feels - almost - like metal!
The haptic feel of the strokes and rebounds is very close to an acoustic cymbal. The cup and the bow react tangibly directly when played with the tip of the stick, while the stroke of the cymbal rim with the shaft of the stick makes the cymbal plunge away almost as smooth as butter.
This is due to the redesigned pivot point and the robust silicone rubber surface, which provides pure authenticity, especially at the edge.
The pivot point allows the cymbals to be mounted on any conventional cymbal holder, just like an acoustic cymbal. You don't need rotation stoppers like you do with other e-cymbals. The result is a completely free swinging behavior in all directions.
Very fine detection on the hi-hat
A sensor in the lower part of the hi-hat detects exactly the distance between your bottom and top cymbals. From this degree of opening, your module can generate the sound in fine nuances between "closed" and "open"
- Sizes: 14" Hi-Hat, 16" Crash, 18"
- Surface: special silicone
- Color: Anthracite
- Trigger input: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
(No accessories, cables etc. included!)