incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1006886
ATV aDrums - artist Cymbal 10"
With this completely newly developed artist E-Cymbal series, the Japanese e-drum manufacturer ATV presents a real "game changer" in the world of electronic drum cymbals.
- Fully compatible with all E-Drum modules by ATV, Roland, Alesis, Pearl
- Authentic sizes and a balanced weight
- full 360 degree playing surface
- Extremely high trigger dynamic range
- Very high quality made of robust black silicone
- New optical hi-hat sensor, which works contactless and therefore enables highest precision
- All cymbals of the artist series from 10" to 18" have two trigger inputs: CUP / EDGE
- => Thus all cymbals offer 3 trigger zones - this is revolutionary!
- Choke capable (stop function)
Freedom for your new electronic cymbals!
- The ATV aDrum artist cymbals have a newly designed pivot point
- This enables the 10" to 18" aDrum cymbals to vibrate naturally in all directions.
- All artist cymbals from 10" to 18" have 3 trigger zones and are fully choke capable.
- The aCymbals can be played 360 degrees in the entire circumference and therefore do not need rotation stoppers anymore.
- They are simply mounted on the cymbal stand like an acoustic cymbal.
- In addition, attention has been paid to how the whole cymbal bends when the edge is beaten = > PUR authenticity!
- A new edge construction / cymbal edge has been developed that gives the drummer the feel of a real big bronze cymbal, despite the use of a silicone rubber surface.
- The new ATV Cymbls are also quiet like hardly any other E-Drum cymbal.
- (No accessories, cables etc. included!)
Please enter your feedback:
drum-tec recommended accessories
Customers also bought