Arborea MUTE Low Noise 18" Crash / Ride: Dynamic sound at a cosy volume
- Balanced crash-ride sound for your drum kit
- Good dynamic range and definded bell
- Very quiet but present
Arborea MUTE Low Noise Cymbals offer you an authentic cymbal sound in reduced volume.
- 18" Crash / Ride
- Balanced sound bandwidth and direct response
- 70% volume reduction compared to conventional cymbals
- Rebound feel of a classic cymbal
- Value-priced cymbal for quiet practice, rehearsal room and unplugged gigs
- Handmade in Asia
What are low noise cymbals and what are they made for?
Low noise cymbals offer you the sound characteristics, feel and rebound of classic acoustic cymbals. They are made of the same alloys and materials. But they are significantly quieter. This is achieved by countless symmetrically arranged holes in the cymbal body. The resulting reduced mass develops less volume. Low noise cymbals are great for practicing, jamming and smaller gigs.
|Size in inch:||18|