Agean Natural Jazz Low Noise Hi-Hat: Earthy sound at ideal acoustic set volume
- Ideal for drummers who need to play quietly and are looking for premium full cymbal sound
- Dark, jazzy cymbal sound for your acoustic drum kit or hybrid drum
- Real playing feel with 100% rebound feel
The Low Noise Cymbals of the Agean Natural Jazz Series convince with a natural and earthy sound with warm overtones. At the same time, they cover the entire sound spectrum of conventional cymbals, but are much quieter.
These cymbals are ideal for acoustic drummers in venues where extremely quiet, but still first-class and full acoustic sound is required. Here, normal B20 bronze cymbals would be far too loud. The Agean Natural Jazz cymbals fill exactly this gap in the cymbal market. There are no better sounding cymbals for this need at the moment, according to our drum experts.
Agean Natural Jazz - Features:
- 30% volume reduction over classic metal cymbals
- Earthy, jazzy sound with rounded harmonics and pleasant sustain
- Authentic feel with the full rebound of a traditional drum cymbal
- High quality B20 bronze alloy
- Singularly handcrafted in Turkey - the home of traditional cymbal manufacturing
- Ideal for rehearsal room, acoustic session and smaller gigs with moderate volume
- Available sizes: 13", 14"
Natural Jazz - Earthy sound in minimal volume
The Agean Natural Jazz Cymbals offer a natural, earthy sound with warm overtones and very good sustain. In addition to the full-fledged crash sound, the ride cymbals are worth highlighting. They convince with a multi-faceted sound of the crest, which can be played very dynamically. Agean natural Jazz cymbals are on average 30% quieter than conventional acoustic cymbals. This is made possible by countless symmetrically arranged holes in the cymbal body. The thus reduced mass of the cymbal resonates less, which maintains the sound but reduces its volume.
Agean - Small Manufacture with Great Ambition
Agean has the aspiration to build nothing less than "the best Turkish cymbals in the world". In the field of hybrid drums and low noise cymbals, with the series Agean R and Agean Natural Jazz, the cymbal manufacturers already come very close to this goal. Agean Cmbals are individually and 100% handmade in Turkey. The high standard of craftsmanship of the cymbal makers can be seen and, above all, heard.
What are low noise cymbals and what can they do?
Low noise cymbals give you the sound characteristics, feel and rebound of classic acoustic cymbals. They are made of the same alloys and materials. At the same time, they sound significantly quieter. This is achieved by countless symmetrically arranged holes in the cymbal body. The resulting reduced mass develops less volume. Low noise cymbals are ideal for practicing, jamming and for smaller gigs.