incl. VAT, incl. shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 days
- Article number: 1005561
2Box DrumIt 5 Sound Module (used)
The swedish e-drum module DrumIt5 of 2Box, a branch of the well-known NORTH synthesizer manufacturer, is something very special and distinct in many ways!
It is compatible with drum-tec and Roland pads, however the e-cymbals have their own system. (May be expanded with the Zourman hi-hat conversion kit for Roland cymbals.) 2Box calls this concept "open-sound-system". The name refers to the user's flexibility to play any drum sound they want. For this, 2Box provides the editor-software for free. Thus, the drummer is able to sort, load, and save the sounds in the DrumIt5 module via drag&drop.
- The 2Box sound module provides 4GB of finest multi-layer samples, completely recorded by multitrack technology in professional recording-rooms with sophisticated microphoning and in various volume-levels.
- The generated sounds have been edited meticulously and are now available in a 24-bit resolution, either in stereo or routed into the six line-outputs.
- The module has 100 sound memory places, which can be overwritten if required.
- On the back, there are ten dual-trigger inputs and the module provides 15 trigger channels on the whole. So if needed, five multi-zone pads can be connected as well as ten further mono-triggers (via cable-splitting).
- Furthermore, there is one stereo-line input for play-backs, a 6,3-mm-headphone-jack, MIDI in/out, as well as a USB port.
- On the user interface, the module provides a four-line LC-display, ten channel- and nine system switches, three control dials, as well as one volume controller.
Features of the 2Box DrumIt5:
- meticulously sampled 2-bit multi-layer sounds with a superior dynamics
- 100 rewritable drum kit memory places
- extremely realistic playing feel
- editor-software, update via USB possible
- import of audio files and creating of personal multi-samples possible
- compact sound module with 4 GB flash memory, including all cables
- 10 channel- and 9 system switches, 4 control dials
- 10 dual trigger-inputs: cymbal pads - just require a connection cable
- 15 trigger channels - two mono-triggers per input can be connected via cable-splitting
- stereo-line input
- 6 line-outputs
- stereo headphone output (6,3-mm stereo-jack)
- MIDI in/out, USB port
- trigger- and MIDI-parameters per channel
- EQ, pitch level and volume per channel
- effects changeable per channel
- group allocation and output-routing
- additional amount-master-EQ